- watched my choices from the recorder box during the day
- reclaimed the back yard from the weeds
- ordered a book from Waterstones (have book vouchers you see)
- phoned my sister during the day mid term mid week
- left the breakfast and lunch things out and unwashed up
- hung washing on the line
- wrote on this blog.
I'm planning on coming back to this place more often, to record 'wattshappening' from thought processes, to children's activities, from searching blogs for ideas to wordless wednesdays where they'll hopefully just be a photo that says it all.