Wednesday, 27 July 2011
Saturday, 16 July 2011
Friday, 8 July 2011
In a moment of weakness i somehow agreed to buy very sugary drinks for my son. Determined to prove to me it was a good idea he suggested we stored something in them when they are empty aka upcycle them.
But have you seen the tiny hole in the top????
Not to be outdone we together thought how we could cut, fold, stick, staple, attach - and so on to make these into something stunning.
Then we realised - just as they are -they are stunning so we popped a flower in and love them.
(though now son is saying - we should get other colour drinks to have rainbow vases!)
Wednesday, 6 July 2011
Friday, 1 July 2011
Wednesday, 29 June 2011
Tuesday, 28 June 2011
It's been a while since I
- watched my choices from the recorder box during the day
- reclaimed the back yard from the weeds
- ordered a book from Waterstones (have book vouchers you see)
- phoned my sister during the day mid term mid week
- left the breakfast and lunch things out and unwashed up
- hung washing on the line
- wrote on this blog.
I'm planning on coming back to this place more often, to record 'wattshappening' from thought processes, to children's activities, from searching blogs for ideas to wordless wednesdays where they'll hopefully just be a photo that says it all.